How to use the API
Current version: 1.1. Previous versions: 1.0.
- All requests must be sent over HTTPS.
- All requests must contain an API key (except the cron job pulse service).
- All of our server responses are in JSON format.
- The HTTP response code should always be
200. All other response codes are system errors.
- The status value is
ok, if successful, or
errorif there are errors in your request. The reason for an error can be found inside
To prevent abuse, please limit the maximum number of retries in case of an error. Our server might block your IP address, if we spot unusual high amounts of traffic.
var https = require('https');