Use our free SSL certificate monitoring to make sure your certificates never expire again.
- 1.Click "SSL certificates"
- 2.Click "Register new SSL certificate"
- 3.Enter the relevant details:
- 1.Hostname: Just use the hostname, don't add the
https://. For example:
cronly.app. You can use subdomains here:
- 2.Port: If you don't know this, it is probably
- 3.Project: Use this to categorize your certificates. This can be useful when you want to monitor certificates of your client, for example
- 4.Click "Register new certificate"
Once you create an SSL certificate monitor, we will start monitoring it. When the status changes, we will give you a heads-up. There are three possible statuses:
notification: Your certificate will expire within 30 days
alert: Your certificate has expired and is no longer valid, or it has not expired, but is invalid
healthy: Your certificate is valid for more than 30 days
If you want to see more information about your certificates, you can view this in your dashboard.